- Provides highly optimized tool flows for best performance, power, and area
- Speeds the Arm?-based design and verification process
- Ensures IP interoperability and verification
Differentiating Your Products
You can develop unique Arm-based designs quickly and more efficiently with Cadence? and Arm joint solutions. We’ve worked together to optimize performance, power, and area (PPA) while speeding design and verification processes to help you design products such as IoT and mobile devices, high-performance computing servers, and embedded applications.
Over the years, our deep cooperative engineering programs join Cadence’s digital and mixed-signal design methodologies to verification flows and IP integration, and even to foundry compatibility, with Arm products including:
- Arm Cortex?-A, Cortex-R, and Cortex-M processors
- Arm Neoverse? processors
- Arm Mali? GPUs, video, and display technologies
- Arm CoreLink? System IP
- Arm Artisan? Physical IP
- Arm POP? IP
- Arm Fast Models
We go beyond just engineering solutions — we even provide training you can use to accelerate your Arm-based designs and ensure your design is a success.