Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Rapid design closure and shorter overall design cycle
- Faster convergence on design goals and fewer iterations
- Unified design intent and abstraction ensures consistent design constraints throughout the entire flow
- Co-design of digital and analog components in a single environment
- Rapid timing convergence for mixed-signal blocks
- Integrated power planning, power routing, and what-if power analysis enables smart power rail synthesis
- Support for multiple power domains enables a low-power methodology
- State-of-the-art clock tree synthesis
- Advanced-node-design enabled
Cadence? Virtuoso? Digital Implementation is a complete and automatic synthesis/place-and-route system. It enables capacity-limited block implementation for small digital components in the context of an advanced analog-driven mixed-signal design. Driven by unified design intent and abstraction, and powered by OpenAccess interoperability, Virtuoso Digital Implementation ensures a consistent and convergent design flow that accelerates time to market for complex mixed-signal designs.
Virtuoso Digital Implementation delivers a capacity-limited, automatic, RTL-to-GDSII implementation solution for small digital blocks that complements an analog-driven mixed-signal design methodology with the Virtuoso platform. Virtuoso Digital Implementation leverages Cadence Genus Synthesis Solution for physical synthesis and Innovus Implementation System functionality for physical implementation. Used in combination, these technologies speed turnaround time from synthesis to optimization to verification, and deliver high-quality, high-performance, and lower-power digital blocks for mixed-signal designs.
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview