Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Full front-to-back physical design implementation flow for single- and multi-die wire bond, flip-chip, and wafer-level chip-scale packaging, silicon interposer, die stacking, and other advanced packaging technologies
- Efficient and chip IP-secure distributed co-design for chip/package optimization
- Constraint-driven substrate interconnect design, extraction, modeling, and signal integrity analysis
Cadence? Allegro? Package Designer Plus enables constraint-driven, correct-by-design package substrate layout. It supports a full front-to-back physical implementation flow for single- and multi-die BGA/LGA package design. A robust set of packaging-specific features are available, such as on-the-fly library development, connectivity generation/optimization, multi-tiered wire-bonding, co-design, die stacking and TSVs, embedded cavities, push/shove routing, reports, and manufacturing outputs.
System Design Integration
Truly integrated with Cadence OrbitIO? system planning, Allegro?Package Designer Plus offers complete package implementation capabilities to help you make strategic tradeoffs earlier and with greater confidence.
The tool also provides direct interfaces with Cadence Sigrity?, Clarity?, and Celsius? analysis technologies, providing an integrated layout and analysis flow that supports virtually all advanced IC packaging technologies such as complex wire bond, copper pillar, FOWLP, 2.5D, 3D, BGA, and PoP.
- Optimized physical layout solution for single- and multi-die packages with a correct-by-construction database, real-time DRC of physical design rules and electrical constraints
- Constraint-driven push-and-shove interactive routing, auto-interactives, and full auto-routing
- Flexible connectivity model, supporting netlist, schematic, and “on-the-fly” connectivity
- Includes core DesignTrue DFM rule checking
- Visualize and perform 3D wire and design rule checks
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview