Cadence is committed to keeping design teams highly productive. A range of support offerings and processes helps Cadence users focus on reducing time-to-market and achieving silicon success. Overview
- Helps you build accurate RLC IBIS or SPICE models more than 10X faster than alternate approaches
- Unique assessment capabilities quickly identify potential package performance issues
- Supports broadband multi-stage optimized models and multiple package types
To help you create accurate RLC, IBIS or SPICE IC package electrical models up to 10 times faster than alternative approaches, Cadence? Sigrity? XtractIM? technology uses hybrid electromagnetic (EM) solvers. With these hybrid-solver-derived models you can perform system-level signal and power integrity simulations by including drivers, receivers, and other interconnects. An option to generate broadband-optimized models is included.
Sigrity XtractIM technology gives you electrical models of IC packages in IBIS or SPICE circuit netlist format. These concise parasitic models can be per pin/net RLC list, coupled matrices, or Pi/T SPICE sub-circuits.
The technology’s broadband-optimized multi-stage models mean you can verify its accuracy over a specific frequency range and fill a gap between IBIS/RLGC and full-wave S-parameters. Whether you’re a casual or frequent user, the tool is readily accessible with an easy-to-use workflow helps you set up tasks such as stackup checking, C4 bump and solder ball creation, and signal and power/ground net selection, as well as defining other extraction parameters.
- Visualizes potential package performance issues
- Extracts models of entire packages or selected nets
- First-ever package assessment visualization to rapidly pinpoint potential risks and avoid the needle-in-haystack issue
- Flexible pin-grouping options to enable the user-preferred model resolution
- Comprehensive extraction of the entire design, including embedded passive components
- Compact broadband models (2% S-parameter model size) with time domain circuit simulation compatibility
- Flexible 2D/3D visualization, plotting, and spreadsheet data management
- Optimized to read physical design data from Cadence package design tools
- Readily used with Mentor or Zuken package databases
Get the most out of your investment in Cadence technologies through a wide range of training offerings. We offer instructor-led classes at our training centers or at your site. We also offer self-paced online courses. Overview